Two ways to treat, in my view:
1) starve the mold out of the body (this is assuming it is real mold exposure not just a hypersensitivity to molds in the environment) and Dr. Mercola writes of this well, so I will not recreate the wheel. Basic concept here: starve the mold out. See: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/01/recovery-from-toxic-mold-exposure.aspx
2) Use homeopathic remedies, starting with just a drop or two a day to judge reaction. Two good ones: Natra Bio’s Mold/Yeast/Dust from their BioAllers line, https://www.amazon.com/Bioallers-Mold-Yeast-Dust-1-Ounce/dp/B00016WWRC AND/OR Mycotoxin Inhibitor, https://www.pureformulas.com/mycotoxin-inhibitor-2-oz-by-professional-formulas.html
Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrom.